Near Term Target Features
- Simplify capture and retrieval of blind copied emails
- Expand functionality of saved searches
- Display retrieved emails in "Friendlier Manner" than a raw format
- Augment basic event log with a full featured audit log
- Automate tracking and reporting of system events, administrative events, user events, and archival events
- Enable placing of holds on archived emails, that will allow them to survive the default retention policy.
- Implement access policies and group roles
- Add option to access archived email from any client that reads IMAP email in addition to using the web browser.
- Provide intelligent reports of archive storage usage and retrieval activity, through use of audit logs.
- Add custom retention policies based on input from users
- Add Group roles that allows easy policy setting with exception handling. e.g optionally, identifying not-organizational (personal) emails and exempting them from archive.
- Improve ease of providing evidence of tamper proof archive
- Expand the permissions system