Enkive 1.4.1 released
The changes since version 1.4 are:
- Bug 29 - Fixed issue with IMAP retrieving incorrect emails
- Bug 28 - Fixed indexing exceptions with later version of Apache Tika (1.6)
- Bug 24 - Fixed mbox exports
- Makes sure locale is correct
- Paging fixes
- Data storage location (i.e., docstore) is configurable
- Fixed Enkive version check if enkive.org website is down
- Email that is queued to be indexed at shutdown is now re-queued at startup
Do take a test drive, and give us feedback!
Installation instructions: http://wiki.enkive.org/index.php/1.4_Installation_Instructions
Instructions for upgrading from previous versions are here: http://wiki.enkive.org/index.php/Upgrade_Instructions
We truly appreciate your feedback. Please submit bug reports here: http://bugs.enkive.org/
Please sign up and send questions to the mailing list: email@example.com
SUPPORT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Requests for commercial support should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Enkive and e-discovery repositories have been merged together, and development has moved to GitHub: http://github.com/Enkive/Enkive).
Old copies of the repositories are no longer valid.
We hope you'll join our development efforts email@example.com:Enkive/Enkive.git. We look forward to working with you.
Thank you for choosing Enkive.