A. What's the Upside of Using Enkive?
- Enkive is a modern, scalable, open source software giving the user control for the long term.
- Enkive License is Affero GPL and it is free to use.
- Enkive is a proven technology downloaded by thousands of users.
- Its deduplication capability allows organizations of control the cost of storage
- It's search within attachments adds power and functionality
B. The Likelihood of Success with Enkive
- High probability of success because it works with many email servers and takes less than a day to install and configure and migrate current archives to it.
- The system easily keeps up with high insertion rates and can keep up with the email systems.
- It allows for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- It has an easy to use web based interface for retrieving searched for emails.
- Deduplication will save the organization money by reduced need for storage acquisition.
- Self service for retrieving deleted emails will reduce the cost of system administrators recovering lost emails.
C. Effort Involved in Deploying Enkive
- The license is free.
- In installation is straight forward and support and well as customization are available from the vendor.
- One time migration services are available.
- Monitoring services are available using open source tools .
D. Strategic Value of using Enkive
- Archiving and timely access to emails needs to be on the business plan for any organization. Enkive fits into this strategy at a low entry point.
- Enkive helps organizations mitigate the risk of inability to comply with court and regulation requirements in a timely fashion.
- Enkive helps organizations set policies for archiving and be able to demonstrate compliance with proper audit trails.